ww1 medals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ww1 medals

dear lads could any one help me iv posted this on *** this morning there all a sleep i was given 4 ww1 medals in the pub last night by a friend who worked in a nursing home for OAP's 1914-18 war medal and victory medal issued to 2 brothers in the same unit why weren't they issued with a 1914 star i collect nazi items only thank you

more than likely they were part of Kitcheners new army who served after 1915. The original BEF members recived the 1914 star or Mons Star as it is known. These would have been serving regulars or reservists. When their numbers were decimated Kitchener raised a new army of conscripts. More than likely these men were part of that new army.
    What are their names, numbers and units ?

Comment

ww1 medals

Originally posted by Ciaran Byrne
      more than likely they were part of Kitcheners new army who served after 1915. The original BEF members recived the 1914 star or Mons Star as it is known. These would have been serving regulars or reservists. When their numbers were decimated Kitchener raised a new army of conscripts. More than likely these men were part of that new army.
      What are their names, numbers and units ?
      39029 pte f.williamson.york.and.lanc.r.
      5143.pte.c.j.v.--------.k.o.y.l.i.

thank you. how much would i get 4 them

Comment

Somewhere between a little and a little bit more. Depending upon where in your obvious wisdom you choose to sell them.

Comment

Originally posted by wh014d4394

39029 pte f.williamson.york.and.lanc.r.
          5143.pte.c.j.v.--------.k.o.y.l.i.

thank you. how much would i get 4 them
          thanks again most likely get my trouses taken down ho wall

Comment

Put them on Ebay. Sell them as a pair and you may get around £30, maybe more.

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran Byrne
              Put them on Ebay. Sell them as a pair and you may get around £30, maybe more.
              thanks

Comment

Or you can flog them to me.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X