Polish insignia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polish insignia

hello this is my polish collection, what do you think ?
    thanks for your comments

A very, very nice grouping to the sergeant from the 1st Armored Division.

The other items are nice too.... the pennons are from the 3rd "Slask Lancers Regiment....

I have never seen that type of beret badge for the 4th "Skorpion" Armored Regiment.... is it woven or printed ?????

Cheers,

George C.

Comment

beret badge 4th skorpion

Originally posted by George C.
      A very, very nice grouping to the sergeant from the 1st Armored Division.

The other items are nice too.... the pennons are from the 3rd "Slask Lancers Regiment....

I have never seen that type of beret badge for the 4th "Skorpion" Armored Regiment.... is it woven or printed ?????

Cheers,

George C.

hello the insignia of 4th skorpion is a leather with a skorpion yellow painted !! is very original ...
      i have others items of polish ww2 ...
      @+ guillaume

Comment

I absoulutly love it! Keep it up! Please if you ever decide to sell, i would be very interested.

Comment

Hello Guillaume,

Many thanks for sharing a portion of your collection. Well done! From this and your earlier post it appears that you are out to corner the market on Poland shoulder titles!

Best regards,

Tony

Comment

thanks

hello all
            thanks for your comments ....
            I have to begin the collection of polish militaria 4 months ago only.
            does somebody of other have photographs of his collection to present?
            thanks
            best regards
            guillaume

Comment

a small grouping that came from a Polish soldier my great aunt "married".
              He escaped from Poland at the start of the war and served all through.
              he and my great Aunt lived together although not really married!!!
              No one found out until he died and she finally admitted it, we think perhaps he still had family in Poland but preffered to stay here in the UK after the War.
              cheers, Rik
              Attached Files

Comment

good !!

hello Rik,
                it's very good display and they are of very beautiful insignia, the history of this insignia is sympatic!
                I like much the addition of shoulder, it is not current to see this kind of badge.

Originally posted by Rikster
                a small grouping that came from a Polish soldier my great aunt "married".
                He escaped from Poland at the start of the war and served all through.
                he and my great Aunt lived together although not really married!!!
                No one found out until he died and she finally admitted it, we think perhaps he still had family in Poland but preffered to stay here in the UK after the War.
                cheers, Rik

Comment

The brassard chevrons look post war, circa 1960's on.

Comment

Hello RIK , some very nices polish bits there ,thanks for showing i too like the field made shoulder strap .
                    sorry ,but i do agree with Leigh , the sgt stripes brasard looks very post war british ?
                    i think the colours are W.R.A.C ???( Leigh ?)
                    regards ,Michael.

Comment

KRRC I think, also Ghurka, & used by others such as Junior Soldiers in the Queen's Division in the 1980's.

Comment

You are right the SGT stripes are post war.

cheers, Rik

Comment

Awsome grouping.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X