Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rsr sas coMmando V force etc

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...536377764&rd=1

Please tell me all this sellers items are reproduction , if they are real please ignore this thread and ........YOU ARE FEELING SLEEPY YOU WILL GO TO SLEEP AND WAKE UP MORE INTERESTED IN TRAINS THAN CLOTH PATCHES .......... Rob.
    God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Hello Rob,

Yeah, I saw these the other day, and I really did have to laugh. They all are in my opinion fake. Looks like he's selling off his collection of some of the most rare Special Forces insignia in the world!

I examined every one I couldn't spot a real one? Could you? Well, if you look at the back on some of them you will see like a khaki coloured backing. Seems to me they were all made at the same location!

I will observe how much he rips people off for!

Thanks, from Jack

Comment

Yep all fakes.

Are they early items from ebay seller cunnard? I've been told his stuff was better in the past.
      Regards, Luc

Comment

I agree; all fake.

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

dont like ..

...the over all badge looks wrong ,and the weave is to fluffy..just feels wrong ..
          steve

Comment

Hi Steve, welcome to the forum!

About the back of a badge, do you agree that the stitching should be a negative of the image on the front? I mean, I believe stitching should be neat and in this case it looks random. Hope it makes sense.
            Regards, Luc

Comment

Originally posted by 24-7
              ...the over all badge looks wrong ,and the weave is to fluffy..just feels wrong ..
              steve
              Well said, agreed

Comment

Hiya, yep i agree they are all fakes but whats puzzling to me is this seller has been on e,bay since almost the begining and i thought he was pretty legit ?
                he has had some nice original bits over the years so to go and blow a good...ish reputation by selling complete crap seems strange

Comment

What would you do with a genuine RSR badge if you knew it was genuine? Ebay? Good idea, not. I'd rather take it to a (more) reputable auction house and swallow the fees. With the way cloth has been going in the last year, I'd be much happier.

I'd take a bigger chance on a zero feedback that stated this piece of junk was found in Dad's attic after he died and I don't know diddly about it.

The more I look through Ebay, the more garbage I see, though this can be a godsend as occasionally the good stuff slips through.

With great sites like this operating it becomes harder to find the bargain as collectors become more and more educated as to what is good and what is not.

Look at this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...537433328&rd=1
                  Then look at this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...536318467&rd=1
                  In the first instance I have no problem, I believe the badge is genuine. This guy posts on a different and equally reputable forum and is knowledgable. In short he's putting his money where his mouth is and also uses his ebay ID as his forum name. Good man.

In the second instance you have look a bit deeper, the photo of the badge though not as clear is of the type of Hawke badge that does not have the crest. (Look back at previous threads about this). It looks good on the face of it but then look at the sellers B.I.N., he's got FIVE to sell, I should be so lucky as to have one. That then led me to look at his feedback (629 though who knows how many IDs. Does have remarkable similarities to other defunct persons products) delve into the negatives and I think the true story becomes apparent. Bargepole, plague, not with my boots on you don't.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X