Badly designed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Badly designed

Evrything regarding Estand is sort of hidden, I had to get a friend to reun me through even where to find it. Now I can't find the ad to update whats been sold.

Cannot a simple system be emplaced, where one can easily post ads, edit them and delete them like it's effortless to do on auction sites.

Can someone lead me very precisely, step by step, through the updating sold items process. Bearing in mind I can't even find the orignal ads.

2a
    I have asked for admin assistance, without response.

2b
    Please message me, as I won't be able to even find this after a while

I'm not totally dumb, and manage to navigate every other site on the internet without any problems.

Carl
    Last edited by Carl; 01-04-2018, 01:21 PM. Reason: Elaborating

Carl,
    If you added a post that the item was on hold, sometimes the moderators will "soft delete" them, you will need to ask them to reactivate the thread.
    Fred

Comment

I don't think you comprehended: I can't even find my ad in order to mark any of the items as sold, so as far as anyone else is concerned nothing has changed in the ad

Comment

I've been trying to amend the ads for weeks now, no admins ever respond to me request for a steer

Comment

You have 3 post and all are about this thread?? NO listings at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jmcm View Post
            You have 3 post and all are about this thread?? NO listings at all.
            I posted an ad in Estand.

I sold items, and immediately tried to find the ad to amend items as sold

I could not find how to find my ad

I requested admin help without response

So my question is, how do you find an existing ad without having to trawl thru all the ads in Estand

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X