All photos failing, why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All photos failing, why?

I'm attempting to post pics that I've taken on my camera phone, which I've done dozens of times, I can't imagine they'd be too big, but time after time over the last couple weeks it just tells me upload failed, try resizing, upload failed. Why is that? It's frustrating to type a thread out then have to delete it cuz my pics won't upload, also I did kinda pay specifically to upload pics...thanks in advance for your help.

check settings on camera?

Comment

Originally posted by jmcm View Post
      check settings on camera?
      Well here's the thing, the other day I took photos of a breast eagle, front and back same angles and distance, when I tried to upload them only the photos of the back uploaded, it repeatedly said upload failed on the front images... same exact everything, some uploaded some didn't.

Comment

Hi,

Your problem is due to the size and type of pics, it happens sometimes to me too.

if you are able to use a computer, you may do screenshots of the actual pictures, the quality will be quite similar but the size of each new pic will be easy to upload on the WAF.

See You

Vince

Comment

I've been having same photo loading problem all day with images saved on my computer. Never an issue before now.

Also, accessing the various threads has been abysmally slow for a few days.

Mike

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X