X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watermarking your images made easy - step by step guide

Hi

If you want to protect your images before uploading them on the forum, then you could try the freeware program, Image Water Marker, that is simple to use.

There are many programs that you can use, but this one is designed more for the novice PC user who wants fast results.

The program can be downloaded here:

http://www.codingelite.com/tools/ImageWaterMarker.htm

Step by Step Guide

Here is a simple step-by-step guide to how it works:

1) Run the application and click "open" button and select an image from your hard drive.
    Attached Files

2) Once you have selected the image the original image and preview image will be shown. The preview will have some sample text.

3) Enter your text in the text bar marked ‘Watermark Text’

4) You can change the transparency use the slider bar marked ‘Transparancy’

5) You can change the font and other attributes by clicking the ‘Select Font’ button

6) Once you have finished, just click ‘save’. The final image will be marked with the file name and ‘_final’

7) That is it. You watermarked image is ready for uploading
    Attached Files

Comment

And the results
      Attached Files

Comment

I downloaded the program and can not seem to get it to work. I get lots of warnings about the .NET issue. I try to open a photo but it does not work. Any ideas?
        Dan H

Comment

Use this URL instead and just download "Software #1: ImageWaterMarker 1.1": http://www.codingelite.com/tools/

This program IS very small and it works great!

Comment

Does anyone know if there is a programme out there, where you can kind of automatically batch watermark a large number of images without having to load up every single one and do it manually?? Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Originally posted by torstenbel View Post
              Does anyone know if there is a programme out there, where you can kind of automatically batch watermark a large number of images without having to load up every single one and do it manually?? Cheers, Torsten.
              well, I have just installed FastStone and it works perfectly for batch watermarking .... Cheers, Torsten.
              Attached Files

Comment

FastStone

I downloaded it & started using it.. excellent program & easy to use for FREE! here's the link http://download.cnet.com/FastStone-I...-10324485.html Happy new year
                ~Maestro

Comment

good deal. thanks guys. I never have watermarked my photos while posting, but since it is FREE, then I guess it is worth while. I appreciate it guys

Comment

Why watermark your pictures?

If I'm not a dealer why should I watermark photographs of my collection?

Comment

Well Chris .... more and more pictures are being copied for fraudulent purposes and items put up for sale that 'pretend' sellers do not own . ... more 'pricy' items and collectors are getting ripped off .

The question I have as some time has past now - 3 years - if Fast Stone is still the best free program out there for mass water marking ??

Douglas

Comment

Originally posted by chrislentzy View Post
                        If I'm not a dealer why should I watermark photographs of my collection?
                        I use: "Adam S. Collection"

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X