Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Visitor messages" not visible

Hello!
    Unfortunately, with new forum's version, I can't see visitor messages of other users... Is it possible solve this problem? I think is very important see that message... thank you very much!

Originally posted by garagal View Post
    Hello!
    Unfortunately, with new forum's version, I can't see visitor messages of other users... Is it possible solve this problem? I think is very important see that message... thank you very much!
    Do you mean members visitor messages on your profile page ? If so you have to check the appropriate box that can be found in your user settings page by clicking the account tab
    Attached Files
    Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
    teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Thanks for your reply!
      I mean visitor messages on other users profile.
      I have already this enable.
      Thanks!

Comment

You are not going to see them like the old forum I'm not even sure we can see them if that feature is enabled. Not even sure why you would need to see other members messages ?
        teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Ok from what I can tell it looks like they are private and not viewable to other members. If you go to a members profile page and click on the about tab you will see visitor message count and the date of the most recent but they are not accessible.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thank you very much, what a pity! I think Visitor messages are important, sometimes are feedback for seller or buyer users.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X