No option to send a PM in the new format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No option to send a PM in the new format

I see no option to send a pm to another member such as sellers on the estand. Any idea how to fix this problem?
    Thank you.

If you click on the members name it will direct you to his profile page and you can select private message from the top left of his page.

Steve

Comment

This doesn't worw. I allways get an error message when I want to post a message. The same issue occur when I try to edit a post.

Kind regards
      Alex

Comment

Thank you. I just figured it out, it’s actually a bit complicated. After I click on a member’s profile, I have to click on “About”, then “Activities” and then I get the option to click on “send private message”. A lot of the members on the estand are actually posting messages to a sellers wall because they can’t figure out how to send a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reichskanzler View Post
          Thank you. I just figured it out, it’s actually a bit complicated. After I click on members profile, I have to click “About”, then “Activities” and then I get the option to click on “send private message”. A lot of the members on the estand are actually posting messages to a sellers wall because they can’t figure out how to send a PM.
          That's to complicated. Option one is to click on icon below members name to send a pm or option number two go to members profile page and send pm. See attached
          Attached Files
          Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
          teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Thank you very much! I was not aware of option 1 which makes it much easier to send a PM. Option two however is not available to me directly without having to go to “About” then “Activities”, possibly because I’m using an iPad. I’ll stick to option 1. Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by Reichskanzler View Post
              Thank you very much! I was not aware of option 1 which makes it much easier to send a PM. Option two however is not available to me directly without having to go to “About” then “Activities”, possibly because I’m using an iPad. I’ll stick to option 1. Thanks again!
              I took those screenshots using my iPad here's the trick when using option two. Go to a members profile page and at first glance you DO NOT see the private message box correct ? Just turn your iPad to the horizontal position and it should magically appear. Let me know if that works for you
              Last edited by Lenny W; 08-03-2020, 05:43 AM.
              Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
              teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Yes! That works perfectly now, Thank you! On my iPad I just have to turn it “horizontally” though, but that’s ok, as long as it works. Thanks again!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X