EdelweissAntique

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to bump a listing in the Estand after 3 days ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to bump a listing in the Estand after 3 days ?

Hi . I listed some items in the Estand over 3 days ago but there is no Reply tab or similar to bump the item up to the top again ..

Would a moderator or admin please be so kind as to advise me what I am missing ???

many thanks .
    Jim

i'm having the same issue. I can in the Insignia Table but not in any others. The Post Reply option is not there.

Thanks! Justin

Comment

Originally posted by marketgarden View Post
      Hi . I listed some items in the Estand over 3 days ago but there is no Reply tab or similar to bump the item up to the top again ..

Would a moderator or admin please be so kind as to advise me what I am missing ???

many thanks .
      Jim
      Let me have a look. You don't see the ox for text and the reply button? At the bottom of the screen?
      Attached Files
      Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
      teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Thanks Lenny. Yes indeed tat option should be there. But in the medal and awards section... The option is not there... Ie on my posts from 3 days ago... No post reply option.

Comment

it should be back now, i reversed the changes I made last night earlier today. I double checked the permissions now and it says association members can reply to threads
          Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Not working ... Still no reply option . ... Tech admin ... please see my thread “ Mixed German Medals” on pg 3 oh the medals and awards table .

Comment

Still the same for me - can't post reply to any tables except Insignia.

Comment

Originally posted by marketgarden View Post
                Not working ... Still no reply option . ... Tech admin ... please see my thread “ Mixed German Medals” on pg 3 oh the medals and awards table .
                He's currently working on a solution.
                teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

The same is with my listing in the E stand, wanted. Formal knight cross document.... Not able to bump, or reply?

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny W View Post

He's currently working on a solution.
                    Thanks Lenny . Can I just say a huge thanks for the new look forum; I think we are all incredibly fortunate to have such a great forum at our finger tips.
                    Personally I feel it is a huge improvement and I genuinely appreciate all the Mods and Technical team spending their time polishing out the initial teething problems .
                    Thanks once again to all .... Great work !

Comment

Same issue in the Photos & Paper Items table.

Comment

Please fix this sooner than later. I have a couple of items on Estand and one item already sold but I cannot mark it as such. Members think it is still available and keep sending me PMs and get upset when I say it is already sold.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe D View Post
                          Please fix this sooner than later. I have a couple of items on Estand and one item already sold but I cannot mark it as such. Members think it is still available and keep sending me PMs and get upset when I say it is already sold.
                          What section ? Thanks

Comment

Medals, badges, & awards

Comment

Originally posted by Joe D View Post
                              Medals, badges, & awards
                              https://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/for...truction-badge

https://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/for...on-cross-by-65

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X