Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message problem

Hello to all

I have a problem with my mailbox and i get this message when i'm trying ot send a PM to a member

Sorry but i did not understand what i have to do as my mailbox sent items part if cleared (empty) and i only have 2 PM received

Thansk for your help
    Attached Files

Originally posted by nicolas75 View Post
    Hello to all

I have a problem with my mailbox and i get this message when i'm trying ot send a PM to a member

Sorry but i did not understand what i have to do as my mailbox sent items part if cleared (empty) and i only have 2 PM received

Thansk for your help
    Nicolas if you go into your message center and click on trash you should empty that folder. Click on permanently delete,after checking all the messages you want to delete that should free up some space in your message center.
    Attached Files
    Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
    teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Thanks Lenny

I have done that but with only 2 messages in the trash bin deleted permanently, i still have the same message ...

Comment

Once you delete messages out of your trash folder they should no longer be showing up. See attached image, have you cleaned out any old/dated messages out of your inbox folder ?
        Attached Files
        Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
        teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Your profile shows you as only a "member", you need to contact Thomas Durante to have your membership upgraded.
          Ralph.

Comment

Thanks for your answer .... but i can't send PM with this problem ... ????
            Can i ask you to PM him for me ?
            Thanks a lot for your help !

Comment

Originally posted by nicolas75 View Post
              Thanks for your answer .... but i can't send PM with this problem ... ????
              Can i ask you to PM him for me ?
              Thanks a lot for your help !
              I have sent him a PM.
              Ralph.

Comment

Nicolas, as a regular member you only have 60 messages allowed to be stored. You have 16 in your inbox but 150 in your sent times, so that is why you can't send any more messages. Please clean out your sent items folder and your inbox and that will fix your problem.

If you become an Association Member you will get 300 messages allowed.

Tom
                If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
                [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

Comment

Hello
                  Thanks for your help
                  You were right, sorry i was at first unable to do so because i was not use to the new website design
                  Been now fixed thanks to you
                  I appreciate your help !
                  All the best

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X