Great portrait

obv.JPG

Reverse

rev.JPG

Detail of IAB

obv_IAB.JPG

Cheers

Graeme,
    Oh yes it is with all of the various cloth insignia and such, but I really like how the badges are not properly placed. Perhaps he placed the BWB above the IAB just to say that in his opinion, he sacrificed more for the wound badge than for the IAB. Can you identify the maker of the IAB for me, please?
    Dale

Comment

Hi Dale. Thanks for your thoughts. Maybe I should put this in the Heer forum as I am not sure of the maker. Years ago I started a few threads using my portraits to try and determine a maker of a badge and a bit of fun for the forum. For me it has attributes of several makers, but overall maybe something like the unknown "H". Not sure.

Comment

Thanks, Graeme, it may be but I'm no expert on all things IAB. Now if I can figure out how to post pictures I'll be happy, but no joy so far.

Comment

Hi Dale
          If you are having trouble posting pics, try and add a pic to this thread.

Just above the text area to the right are 3 small boxes, a smile ( to add smiles), an A (to toggle advanced editor) and a third box which if you put your mouse over says upload attachments. I think I initially clicked on this. Below my text box is an upload attachments button. If you have that give it a try.It allows you to search for your pic and then you open it which uploads it to this server and you will see it in this area. You then can click on the fullsize label and it should insert it into the text.

I may be waffling, but give it a try. And get back if you still struggle. It will take time for the new forum to seem normal again.

cheers
          Graeme

Comment

Test.

0.JPG

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X