Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Gents, I have tried to log in several times with no luck. Updated to internet explorer 11 and still no luck. Does the site no longer recognize 11? I had to go to microsoft edge to finally log in. Am I the only one with this problem? I don't use the edge except to gain access to this site.
    Was going to add some photos to my last post in buckles forum but that post from last week is gone. Thanks, G May

I had problems also .
    The change over has a lot of problems still . I asked questions a week ago and was told that Firefox , Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge platforms are OK .
    I am not a techy ... and just changed to Win 10 . Internet explorer did not work for me and not using it anymore .
    Right now Microsoft Edge works quickest for me and and actually keeps me logged in - which the other 2 do not ?... maybe later when things are fixed .
    I lost 3 posts - have sporadic access denial warnings pop up and it takes about 3 minutes for the posted reply to show up .
    Notifications does not work for me either - yet --- a pain having to go back to see if I have replies or anyone has replied to that post .
    No notification update from this site about what is happening .

Douglas

Comment

My old pc still uses win 7 and internet explorer.Was not able to log in on the new format.When I use chrome I can enter as I used to...
      I'm only curious where the sales section has gone ??
      And where can I find the messages ??

Comment

Hi, Is there still a moderator connected to this forum? Would like some info, problem solving advice, update on questions, ect.,ect. Still cannot log in using internet explorer 10 or 11 version. Lots of obvious problems with this site now. Hope someone is working to resolve them. Haven't read or heard anything. Is Biden the new moderator? Thanks, G May

Comment

Oh Lenny W where are you.....? Am still waiting on answer. Does the WAF no longer recognize internet explorer to sign in or use all the features of this changed site? See your avatar is Zappa, correct? Been a fan of him since old military days of early 70's. I think he is the greatest guitarist ever lived and unmatched song writer. Anyway...please respond, Thanks, G May

Comment

Many web sites are no longer supporting outdated browsers it's not just the WAF.
            I would suggest migrating to the latest version of Firefox or Brave browser. They have the ability to move all your bookmarks over and have add-ons such as privacy badger, ublock etc.

Comment

Originally posted by G May View Post
              Oh Lenny W where are you.....? Am still waiting on answer. Does the WAF no longer recognize internet explorer to sign in or use all the features of this changed site? See your avatar is Zappa, correct? Been a fan of him since old military days of early 70's. I think he is the greatest guitarist ever lived and unmatched song writer. Anyway...please respond, Thanks, G May
              Gary I'm running internet explorer 7 on my laptop and it works fine,and on my iPad safari it also works just fine and I use Google as my search engines and they work just fine. I'm not to familiar with mac products but I think safari is there operating system? I would have to look into the internet explorer thing later later today. And I will be jamming in Joe's garage this afternoon
              Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
              teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X