"Gauleiter", Volume 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Gauleiter", Volume 3

A brief announcement: The manuscript for Volume 3 of Gauleiter: The Regional Leaders of the Nazi Party and Their Deputies, 1925-1945, covering Fritz Sauckel through Hans Zimmermann, has been mailed to my publisher, Roger Bender, and should be released within the coming year.

Now devoting all energy toward the new and vastly improved re-issue of Leaders of the Storm Troops, Volume 1.

Best wishes,
    ~ Mike

https://www.amazon.com/Michael-D-Mil...ne_cont_book_1

Awesome news Mike, can’t wait! Any idea when it will be available to buy?
    Jon

Comment

looking forward to buy the book!

Comment

Michael, is Leaders of the Storm Troops Volume 2 going to be re-printed? I understand it is now out of print and no longer available through Helion.

Comment

I was very disappointed in how "Leaders of the Storm Troops, Volume 1" turned out (poor quality paper and binding), and Volume 2 was never published. I have severed ties with the initial publisher and am now working with a different publisher on a vastly improved and expanded Volume 1. I'm sorry about the long delay, but I do appreciate your interest in my work.

Best wishes,
          ~ Mike

Comment

This is good news! I'm looking forward to ordering both volumes.

Congrats, Mike, on a job well-done!

Br. James

Comment

Thank you, James.
              And it will include the excellent foreword you wrote a few years ago, so you will not be paying for your signed copy.

Best wishes,
              ~ Mike

Comment

You're quite welcome, my friend! I look forward to it.

Yours as ever,

Br. James

Comment

Does the loss of Mr Bender change anything in terms of the book getting published?

Comment

I will be buying a copy when available.

Comment

Originally posted by TxGauleiter View Post
                      Does the loss of Mr Bender change anything in terms of the book getting published?
                      Did Roger have a successor, other then his computer-guy Carl?

Time will learn if books will be published. They were working with
                      volume 6 for the headgear-series, but what will happen with that,
                      is not sure yet? I am aware of the fact the volume was delayed for
                      various reasons for the last year or so. The material was in the hands
                      of Roger for some years now (2017).
                      I know various persons are quite "unsure" how and if their book will
                      be finished, yes or not!
                      Last edited by wilhelm Saris; 01-14-2020, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X