Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rare - Die Auszeichnungen des Grossdeutschen Reiches by Dr. Heinrich Doehle

Hi All,
    Could anyone please comment on one of my books from my collection of NSDAP items. I've had it some time now and as I am selling off all my collection on various Forums I need to be sure exactly what edition I am selling. The book is 'Die Auszeichnungen des Grossdeutschen Reiches' by Dr. Heinrich Doehle. I was originally informed that it is an original edition, No. 205 from the first edition, (see detailed photos) but I really do not know. It appears to have been rebound at some time because the pages have almost invisible very small staple holes on each page very near to the inside spine of the book. The condition of the book is extremely fine, far better than others I have seen. It very clean with the minimum of damage or marks and all the pages are firmly held by the spine. Is it original, and if it is what could it be worth as I simply want to sell it?
    Any advice would be gratefully accepted,
    Thanks in advance,
    Terry.
    Attached Files

b)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by terry.h; 08-18-2019, 03:34 PM.

Comment

c)
      Attached Files
      Last edited by terry.h; 08-18-2019, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Hi Terry,

it is the 4th edition.

But:
        - the book jacket seems to be very new and unusual,
        - the book cover seems to be very new and unusual, I know only this cover:https://www.auktionshaus-loesch.de/l...00er/96058.jpg,
        - the arrangement of the font on the page 4 does not match the original page 4. The text is centered on the original page (in my original book),
        - on page 5 you can see the two forewords, "Vorwort zur ersten Auflage und Vorwort zur vierten Auflage"?

The other pages look relatively normal on your pictures.

Uwe

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X