My Brother in Arms - Kurt Sametreiter photo book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Brother in Arms - Kurt Sametreiter photo book

Loyalty and Honour Publishing are pleased to announce the release of 'My Brother in Arms – Kurt Sametreiter and Heinz Klose with the Waffen-SS in WWII'

This book details the history of Kurt (Austrian) and Heinz (Danziger) and their service in the Waffen-SS, which took them through Poland, the West, the Balkans, Operation Barbarossa, Kharkov, Kursk, Italy, Russia 1943 / 1944, Normandy and Pomerania. The story is told using hundreds of their photographs and surviving documents, together with maps and illustrations to help frame each chapter.

Kurt would be awarded the Knight’s Cross for this actions during the Kursk tank battle, Heinz was killed in action in early 1944. Between them, they served in SS-Totenkopfverband ‘Oberbayern’, SS-Heimwehr Danzig, SS-Totenkopf Division, the Leibstandarte SS-Adolf Hitler and SS-Division Nederland.

The book contains dozens of rare SS-Heimwehr Danzig photos and previously unseen photos of Werner Wolff and Joachim Peiper. Almost 100% of these photos were taken by either Kurt or Heinz during that era and cover virtually every campaign they took part in. You will see surviving documents signed by Guderian, Dietrich, Wisch and other notable individuals.

The book format and contents are:

• A4 Landscape format
    • Hard back
    • 192 gloss pages
    • 500+ photos, documents, maps, illustrations

Price is £40.00 (postage to be confirmed at time of ordering)

Book delivery is imminent (within the next few days). To ensure you obtain your copy, contact me on contactus@lahpublishing.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
    Peter
    Attached Files

Order.

Hi Peter.

I have emailed you.

Kind regards, Simon.

Comment

Is this book a re-print of the other two books ?

Comment

I have the other two books.Is there any new info/pics?

Comment

This is a 'best of the best' reprint, in normal hard back, A4 format.

Same high gloss paper and image heavy, with supporting text.

Aimed at providing this fascinating story to those that were not lucky enough to acquire the original, high-end, 2-volume versions.

If you have them, there is nothing new in this edition, just condensed down.

Regards
          Peter

Comment

These books have now arrived and are ready for shipping, for those that would like to add a copy to their shelves.

Thanks
            Peter

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X