Book: " A Nation Builds" Third Reich architecture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Book: " A Nation Builds" Third Reich architecture

Is anyone familiar with the 1940 publication of "A Nation Builds"? I recently saw one owned by an architect instructor and the images in it portrayed all the notable 3d Reich buildings and then many more. I was most impressed by it.

Is anyone here familiar with it? Is it a hard book (softbound, grey cover) to find?

Thanks,
    Steve
    ~ The true test of a democracy is how well it protects the rights of its least popular citizens. ~

~ Never cross swords with an unworthy opponent. ~

"A Nation Builds: Contemporary German Architecture" was originally published in 1940, in English, by the German Library of Information in NYC -- a source of NSDAP propaganda in the USA. This volume was reprinted in 2018 by Facsimile Publisher in a Super Deluxe Edition. Both editions appear to be available through online out-of-print booksellers, with the original selling for $42.00-$50.00 US and the reprint for $75.00-$80.00 US.

Hope this is helpful for you.

Br. James

Comment

Thanks for the information, Br. James. I couldn't find any available online.
      I appreciate it.

Steve
      ~ The true test of a democracy is how well it protects the rights of its least popular citizens. ~

~ Never cross swords with an unworthy opponent. ~

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X