• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Catch-22

Is it worth watching?

https://www.oregonlive.com/entertain...iniseries.html

Comment

I watched all 6 episodes yesterday.

It has it's moments but it's quite repetitive for the most part. Yossarian wants to go home but they keep raising the number of missions he has to fly. That pretty much sums it all up. Even the flying scenes which are amazingly well done, start to get repetitive because it's just one bomb run after the other. The guy who plays Yossarian is very good but I cringed every time Clooney appears because he hams it up way too much.

Worth a watch I would say but nothing special apart from the CGI
      I'm just praying that Peter Jackson gets off his arse soon and re-makes the Dambusters which he's been promising to do for several years now.

Comment

Jackson's Dambusters would be most welcome, especially if he kicked PC people's ass and used the correct name of the doggie.

Comment

Originally posted by BenVK View Post
          I watched all 6 episodes yesterday.

It has it's moments but it's quite repetitive for the most part. Yossarian wants to go home but they keep raising the number of missions he has to fly. That pretty much sums it all up. Even the flying scenes which are amazingly well done, start to get repetitive because it's just one bomb run after the other. The guy who plays Yossarian is very good but I cringed every time Clooney appears because he hams it up way too much.

Worth a watch I would say but nothing special apart from the CGI
          I'm just praying that Peter Jackson gets off his arse soon and re-makes the Dambusters which he's been promising to do for several years now.
          A remake of Dambusters would be special

Comment

Originally posted by Hofstetter View Post
            A remake of Dambusters would be special

It would be going some to be an improvement on the original - his King Kong remake wasn't up to much.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X