Bill Shea collectorholic volume 3 now for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill Shea collectorholic volume 3 now for sale

I just wanted to let everyone know that the always entertaining and affable Bill Shea has now made the third volume in his series of books available for purchase. I have the previous 2 volumes on my shelf and have enjoyed them immensely and often. They are, in my opinion, well worth the price. Please visit Ruptured Duck's website to purchase. He will sign and number your volume as well.
    Cheers,
    Eric

I just wanted to update my original post since I have now not only finished the book but have also had some time to reflect on it a bit. Not as good as the first two volumes IMO. I feel that I did get my 100 dollars (the inclusive price with postage) worth of entertainment out of it but just barely. There were some typos and spelling issues like using the word arc when he meant ark (describing a large car) The items presented are photographed well and most of the writing is enjoyable.
    Proceed with caution.
    And I really have to question including Back to the future movie prop items in a future volume...I am a HUGE fan of the films but they have nothing to do with militaria.
    Eric

Comment

I have all three editions , really a good read in my opinion , great photos throughout and an insight into the evolution of collecting in someways .

Always found Bill great to deal with and a man of his word .

Cheers
      Willie

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X