Where to purchase reference books?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to purchase reference books?

I've seen a lot of great books that people are recommending yet where do I go to purchase such books?

I'm especially interested in Ludwig Baer's "HISTORY OF GERMAN STEEL HELMET" 2nd edition

Any suggestions? I like used but new is fine.

Please provide a link to reputable book sellers that maintain good references. thanks,
    Mark

For Baer's book you could go directly to the source at Bender Publishing.
    http://www.bender-publishing.com/ (I think members of this forum get a discount)

Try also:

Volume Control, e-mail Jack Hatter.
    ww2volcont@aol.com
    www.ww2bks.com

Combat Books, Inc.
    info@combatbooks.com
    www.combatbooks.com

World War 2 Books and Video, Inc.
    warbooks@monticello.net
    www.wwiibooks.com

All are good sources.

Comment

Or try good ol' Ebay. I got almost every Bender title I own there at half price or less (paid $20 for Baer's book in mint condition). You do have to have patience though...

Comment

Originally posted by Vadim K
        Or try good ol' Ebay. I got almost every Bender title I own there at half price or less (paid $20 for Baer's book in mint condition). You do have to have patience though...
        Yeah the key is patience...but I agree good place to look first. And try Half.com too. Possible the book is there.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

-Mark

Originally posted by M.SATTERFIELD
          I've seen a lot of great books that people are recommending yet where do I go to purchase such books?

I'm especially interested in Ludwig Baer's "HISTORY OF GERMAN STEEL HELMET" 2nd edition

Any suggestions? I like used but new is fine.

Please provide a link to reputable book sellers that maintain good references. thanks,
          Mark

Comment

Purchasing out of print reference books

A gentleman that has the choicest selection I'm aware of (Angolia, Stephens, Littlejohn and others), can be reached at werwirdmillionar@aol.com. Most of the references are out of print, and he ships worldwide.

Comment

At Abebooks.com you can often find good prices on books in or out of print.

Comment

Originally posted by Kip Lawton
                A gentleman that has the choicest selection I'm aware of (Angolia, Stephens, Littlejohn and others), can be reached at werwirdmillionar@aol.com. Most of the references are out of print, and he ships worldwide.
                Kip, firstly welcome to this forum, secondly the above seller you recommended, does he have a web site or list of stock items?
                Regards
                Si

SWS Collection 01-14 Images Copyright.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X