Knotel's "Uniformenkunde"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knotel's "Uniformenkunde"

Anyone have an idea as to the value of an original, complete set of Richard Knotel's
    "Uniformenkunde", withw the loose plates in multiple volumes.? I do not know how many volumes are included, but the set I am familiar with is complete.
    ABE Books hasa set listed for $ 4,326, but it is missing parts of two volumes, I believe. This is the original series, NOT a reprint.
    Thanks.

Bob Shoaf

Bob, how many volumes are there? I just have an original one on German uniforms and I paid around $100, and have seen another recently.
    Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Originally posted by Willi Z. View Post
      Bob, how many volumes are there? I just have an original one on German uniforms and I paid around $100, and have seen another recently.
      Willi, I believe there are 18 volumes in the complete set. I'm pretty certain my late friend owned a complete, original set. It will be sold as part of his estate.

Comment

I took a good look at the set today; all original, with loose plates. 17 volumes with plates & 1 with text. Really quite overwheming when you look at the sheer number of plates.
        Also, a good view, among others of the Ottenfeld & Teuber " Die Osterreiche Armee 1700-1867" in two extra heavy original volumes; magnificent.

Bob Shoaf

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X