Handbook of the Hitler Jugend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Handbook of the Hitler Jugend

Recently picked up Handbook of the Hitler Jugend by Wilhelm Saris. I give it the highest recommendation! So many new references seem to rehash old info with new illustrations. Not so here! Much of the information is not found elsewhere. If you collect Hitler Youth material at any level it is a must have reference. I have seen a couple comments about the price, but it is certainly comparable with other references and at 784 illustrated pages, a better value than most. And I would add, don't let the subtitle lead you to believe that there is a narrow scope to this work, it covers much more.
    FYI with a 2009 publication date this is not a new book, but I find it is missing from many reference source lists.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Wartime Collectables View Post
    Recently picked up Handbook of the Hitler Jugend by Wilhelm Saris. I give it the highest recommendation! So many new references seem to rehash old info with new illustrations. Not so here! Much of the information is not found elsewhere. If you collect Hitler Youth material at any level it is a must have reference. I have seen a couple comments about the price, but it is certainly comparable with other references and at 784 illustrated pages, a better value than most. And I would add, don't let the subtitle lead you to believe that there is a narrow scope to this work, it covers much more.
    FYI with a 2009 publication date this is not a new book, but I find it is missing from many reference source lists.

Thanks. Still available through Bender Publishing at San José (Ca).

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
    X