Upcoming new book: For the defence of the Reich - Klaus Grotjahn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upcoming new book: For the defence of the Reich - Klaus Grotjahn

Loyalty and Honour Publishing are pleased to announce the next book to be printed:

'For the defence of the Reich' - the memoirs of Klaus Grotjahn

Some of you may have met Klaus at Stoneleigh this year, where he helped us launch 'Berlin' (He done the foreword).

I am putting the finished touches to his book and we will be launching that at Military Odyssey, August Bank Holiday weekend, in Kent, UK.

Klaus will be in attendance and we will be sharing a stall with Colin from Legends Aviation Gallery, inside the main hall (the weather conditions will not hamper you meeting Klaus).

More details to follow on the book itself - page number, photo content, price, etc.

Wanted to get this information to you asap (just returned from a trip to Klaus' home in Germany, yesterday), so you can get the date in your diaries.

If you want to meet someone who served in the Deutsche Jungvolk, Hitler Jugend and also SS-Division Nordland (Berlin), then come along and hear his recollections and get your own signed copy of this new book.

(As an aside, Klaus' father was an Oberstleutnant in the Heer, a veteran from WWI and an overview of his history will be part of the book - superb, direct link to Otto Kretschmer too! Klaus' Cousin was a German Cross in Gold holder and a portrait and short overview will appear in this book).

Look forward to seeing you there and watch this space for more book details.

Regards
    Peter

I would like to have a signed copy if possible... Please PM Me the details...thanks

Comment

PM sent, more details to follow in the next couple of weeks (book almost ready to go to the printers).

Regards
      Peter

Comment

As always, put me on the list please!

Comment

This book is at the printers and I have a mid-August delivery date (all being well).

Thanks to those of you who are on the list already, I will be in touch once the book is here.

If you would like to add yourself to that list, please get in touch.

It will be possible to get a personally signed copy (I will be in touch with each person regarding this), if you are unable to attend the launch at The Military Odyssey.

Regards
          Peter

Comment

Hello Peter, I am interested in a signed copy of this book. Please add me to the list. Thanks.

Comment

Hi Peter,

Of Course please put me down for a copy please.

Comment

Hello Peter

Add me to the list mate

Regards Kyle

Comment

Can you please put me on the list for a signed copy?

Comment

When this new book is ready, it would be very helpful if a link was provided here, in order to purchase a copy...preferably an autographed and numbered copy!

Br. James

Comment

Thanks for the additional interest, appreciated.

Signed copies should be possible, numbered copies, not.

Expect this book very soon and will be in touch with each of you with details, ahead of the show in a few weeks.

Regards
                      Peter

Comment

Hi Peter,
                        Thanks for the information, can you let me know when this is available

Kind Regards

Phil

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X