AWESOME BOOK Anschriftenverzeichnis der NSDAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AWESOME BOOK Anschriftenverzeichnis der NSDAP

I want to bring this incredible book to everyone's attention. "Anschriftenverzeichnis der NSDAP" (Address Book of the Nazi Party) # 5324 Over the years the existence of the book was known to only a few researchers. It was published sometime in mid to late 1940. It is a treasure trove of information regarding all High Level Political Leaders, SA, SS, HJ, RAD, NSKK, NSFK, BDM, OPG, DAF, Gaus etc. All Political Leaders holding the ranks of Hauptbefehlsleiters right on through Dienstleiters are listed as well as all those men who held the position of ReichsHauptAmtsleiters. All party affiliates are listed with their respective leaders in each office and gaus etc. The book was revised by the original owner to include those changes that were made to promotions etc that took place in 1940.

Premier Researcher, Collector and Author JEFF CLARK has the only known copy of this book and has decided to publish it. You can purchase a copy of it at his website listed below. Anyone who is a regular at this forum knows of Jeff's works, especially in regards to the Political Leaders of the NSDAP. This is one of those books that any researcher needs to have on their shelf. It will not disappoint. Please do yourself a favor and obtain a copy. So many inquiries that are asked on this forum can be answered with this book. I highly recommend this book and Jeff's willingness to share it with the community of researchers.

Mark Costa

www.nsdapuniforms.com/index.php?route=p ... ct_id=4101

The link you posted is broken. Please repost it again. Thanks.

Comment

Here is the link again:

http://www.nsdapuniforms.com/index.p...roduct_id=4101

I saw this on his website, and I guess I didnt realize what I was looking at. I'll be ordering my copy now.

and thank you to Mr Clark for making this resource available to the community

Comment

Hello,

Is the book translated into English?

thanks

Comment

This book is highly recommended and is a need at hand for knowing the many departments and their leading persons, as well as the many groups and such from the political organizations.
          A well done job from Jeff to bring this "Anschriftenverzeichnig der NSDAP" into the hands of collectors! Without knowing any word of German this book is recommended!
          The included information says what to know……

as said Jeff, a well-done job. Next to come: Reichsband Adressenwerk?
          Best regards,
          wilhelm

Comment

Great book !!!!!!!!!! tom

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X