"German paratroopers Volume 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"German paratroopers Volume 3.

Fresh of the press "German Paratroopers Volume 3 Uniforms and Equipmenet 1936-1945" by Karl Veltze.
    My copy from Berliner Zinnfiguren" arrived this morning, like the previous two books in the set very high quality and very welcome.
    Attached Files

Some random pages.
    Attached Files

Comment

Can't wait to see vol. 3. Does anyone know of a U.S. source that has it in stock? I could not find it (yet) on Amazon.

Comment

Mike, it was just released so I think it will be some time before they are shipped to the US. Unless things have changed, there will be one US book dealer who will get all of those coming over.
        Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Thanks Willi, do you know who will have it? I got carried away with the previous volumes as I seem to have bought TWO copies of Vol. 1.

Comment

Mike, here is a post Dietrich made for Volume 1;

" The book is now available on Ebay and Amazon.

My friend Lance Frickensmith of World War 2 Books & Video asked me to post here that if one contacts him directly at his warehouse (217 678 8563 or warbooks@msn.com) and leave message you can have the book for $ 125.- and free shipping inside the continental USA.

Dietrich"

Lance has both Volumes 1 and 2, and while I haven't confirmed it with him, I suspect he will get Volume 3 as well. He is at both the SOS and Max.
            Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

I'm looking forward in buying volume 3 to complete my paratrooper book volume collection.

Rene Chavez
              www.foreignvolunteerlegion.com

Comment

I will be offering it for sale here in the USA through my company website rzm.com
                But since it was just printed it's going to take at least 3-4 weeks before the shipment arrives by boat from Germany. Most likely will be available for sale in early July.
                I will post a link later when I have the webpage set up to accept pre orders.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X