Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Man With The Iron Heart" 2017

Discussions?

I thought it was well done and 80% close to historical fact.

I searched for a while to even find the damn thing here in the states, couldn't find it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Duff View Post
      I searched for a while to even find the damn thing here in the states, couldn't find it!!
      It's on amazon. Pretty good, though the actor doesn't really look like Heydrich, he should've lost a few more pounds.

Comment

I purchased mine from Amazon.UK. Emphasis is on the life and career of Heydrich, not much on the assassination and following reprisals. For some reason they threw in a couple disgusting scenes because of which I will not share it with family.

Comment

I enjoyed it, i thought it was better than Anthropoid

Comment

Originally posted by spacey View Post
            It's on amazon. Pretty good, though the actor doesn't really look like Heydrich, he should've lost a few more pounds.
            REALLY! Must be recent, I checked a a couple months ago and gave up. Thanks!!

Comment

About three months ago . . . I broke down and bought it on Amazon - through Canada. Enjoyed it very much - and as we happen to have been in Prague when it was filming, it was all the more pleasing to recognize a couple of the locations where it was filmed. The scenes that were supposed to have taken place at the villa he occupied in Panenské Břežany were of greatest interest. To think that Heydrich once practiced his fencing skills on this very same floor, where this couple once resided . . .
              Attached Files

Comment

Can't find it anywhere Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom B View Post
                  Can't find it anywhere Tom
                  Hello Tom
                  This is where I got mine from.
                  Comes from Toronto - and it's Region 1. Works fine with US machines . . .

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/THE-MAN-WITH-THE-IRON-HEART-HHhH-FRENCH-WWII-MOVIE-ENGLISH-AUDIO-NTSC-RATED-R/273113416790?hash=item3f96d40456:g:u3IAAOSwZuRZ3Jb a

Comment

Did see it on a flight to Dubai last week, think it was a good movie
                    Maybe not that portrait like Heydrich but he and the rest of the actors was very good, recommend.

Comment

I bought it from Amazon.fr (France) last October. The version I have on Blu-ray has French subtitles that you can't turn off unfortunately.

I thought it was well done, but it is annoying that the production team couldn't find a better church. That sequence is much better in Anthropoid.

Comment

Yup, That's the problem - US Amazon does not carry it! After you responded, I tried again - no go..... Thanks for the link, I will try that!

Comment

Now here is something to think about... Jason Clarke played Heydrich and also played Teddy Kennedy in Chappaquiddick.

I'm not a fan of either guy and both were womanizing a-holes!

Comment

Quid Pro Quo

Originally posted by Peter_Suciu View Post
                            Now here is something to think about... Jason Clarke played Heydrich and also played Teddy Kennedy in Chappaquiddick.

I'm not a fan of either guy and both were womanizing a-holes!
                            Assuming the same perspective - think about Will Ferrell portraying 43 and 45.

Some Actors are just versatile like that.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X