Netflix Hitlers Circle of Evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Hitlers Circle of Evil

I've been watching this fascinating series on the political rise of the NSDAP to power. Very well done and should lay to rest any ideas about the nobility of their cause. The Goebbel's story is especially shocking, his hatred of the Jews and his ability to sway German public opinion. In a way reminded me of today's social media.

Thanks' for the heads up!

Comment

I am currently watching episode 6. Considering multitudes of similar documentaries recently which really did not offer anything new, I must say I was very pleasantly surprised by this show thus far. While some 90% of information was already covered before as I mentioned, it is nevertheless surprisingly refreshing and very well scripted show with some interesting tidbits I have not heard of previously (i.e., Hess' weird gift to Goering ***sorry, trying not to make it a spoiler***).

Heartily recommended!

Comment

I like some of it, not much new.

Comment

All the episodes here on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWbQ95klFK8

Comment

Good treadmill viewing. I am on the last part and have enjoyed it and I have even ignored all of the errors with the uniforms and medals.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on this series. Didn't know about it. In the middle of episode 3 and enjoying it so far.

Comment

The footage, still photos, and narration is excellent. However the uniform authenticity for the Berghof and Hess episode is just atrocious. The production person hired to dress the actors didn't have a clue as to what was right or wrong. Other then that, the series is really informative and entertaining.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80138915
                Last edited by Remy Spezzano; 03-20-2018, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X