Craig Gottlieb Battlefield Recovey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craig Gottlieb Battlefield Recovey

Looks like Netflix has picked up this winner series that we talked about 2 years ago at WAF and mostly hated. National Geographic had it as "Nazi War Diggers" but didn't air. Now Renamed Battlefield Recovery and is on Netflix.

Maybe this is old news but thought I would mention it. 4 part series digging in Latvia.

It is truly unwatchable. I tried, made it about 20 minutes and gave up. Lame in every way possible.
    Looking for a 30 '06 Chauchat magazine.

Comment

I agree, garbage. Gottlieb is such a doofus in this one.

Comment

His co host has elevated himself to the role of "historian and expert" and has managed to get another 15 minutes of fame on another series that was aired in UK last year. Truly a product of the Wikipedia generation of instant experts...

https://stephentaylorhistorian.com/media/

Comment

Comment

Ha-ha I remember that pic!

Comment

Worth finding it on Netflix and down-voting it.

Comment

Always wanted to see the episodes and was surprised that they are worse then the bit parts we saw before. The one with the body recovery is really awful and I now totally agree that it is a shame for the dead and to the living what they did.

Comment

This show, and all the others like it are just dribble. The history is sketchy, the played up drama unnecessary and so much that requires the viewer suspended all they know. Clearly, these shows are not teaching anyone on this forum anything useful. Still I watch to see the places and locations I will probably never visit in this lifetime. So I watch it for that reason and none other.

Comment

I can't imagine a worse fate for my remains than to be dug up by that self-authenticating putz. I'd rather be dug up by a feral dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly w View Post
                      I agree, garbage. Gottlieb is such a doofus in this one.
                      LOL.........He's a doofus in EVERYTHING he does Kelly.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X