Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Postcards Of Hitler's Germany Vols 1-3"

Hi Gents,

Just bought these three R. James Bender books second hand from a Canadian dealer as a Christmas present to myself.
    The books were published between 1995 and 2003, and I can highly recommend them to anyone interested in TR postcards.
    Thousands of colour and black and white images, which as the author admits "scratches the surface" of card collecting during the period.
    Very pleased with my purchase, which arrived within a week of ordering to my home in the UK.
    Not so pleased with postage fees, which almost doubled the purchase price; but I will consult these books for years to come.

Best wishes,

John.

Hi gents,

It really is crap when nobody replies to your thread!
    Oh dear,

Best wishes John.

Comment

I have these and they are necessary for the TR postcard collector.

Comment

Hi,

another friend wanted to order from The Guild the Peiper Agte book, but you are right, the shipping costs from Canada are very expensive...

See You

Vince

Comment

I fully agree with BrianK's response -- I bought each of these volumes as soon as each one came off the press and have consulted them countless times over the years. Roger Bender's work on behalf of the collecting community continues to be a great blessing and I'm proud to call him my friend!

Cheers,

Br. James

Comment

Would agree, three excellent books.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X