Panzer Uniforms....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzer Uniforms....?

Does anybody have any good literature on panzer uniforms/wraps (specifically) that they would like to recommend? I have already ordered W, Krawczyk's book

Thanks in advance guys

Nobody cares to comment?

Comment

While not specifically on Panzer wraps, I have a copy of Bender/Odegard, Uniforms, Organization and History of the Panzertruppe, 1st ed. 1980, I might be willing to trade for a juicy belt buckle. This is a great book on the history of the Panzertruppe as well as its uniforms. If you're interested, PM me please.

Regards,

Karl

Comment

How about Field Uniforms of Germany's Panzer Elite by Robert J. Edwards and Michael H. Pruett.
        It's quite good book.

L

Comment

I would second Larry's recommendation, and add Edwards/Pruetts first book, "Field Uniforms of German Army Panzer Forces in World War 2" Nice sections on uniforms/insignia, and many great previously unpublished photos.

Both are published by John Fedorowicz.

Regards,

Fred

Comment

Thanks very much everybody. I think I will have to buy those books from Pruett and Edwards. This is the second time I have heard of them. Do either of you know where the best place to purchase them from? Thanks a great deal in advance.

Karl, Thanks for the recommendation also

Cheers

Comment

Tom, I bought mine from amazon.com. Propably somewhere might be cheaper, but could not find where.

L

Originally posted by Tom Mumby
              Thanks very much everybody. I think I will have to buy those books from Pruett and Edwards. This is the second time I have heard of them. Do either of you know where the best place to purchase them from? Thanks a great deal in advance.

Karl, Thanks for the recommendation also

Cheers

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X