BrunoMado

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B&D Publishing Reference Books...thoughts??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ralph P View Post
    I totally agree with the earlier comments in this thread...bottom line, reference books are a must for any collecting interest especially if a collector is going to shell out a lot of money, and B&D books are a must have that will better assist and educate with your decisions. And I also agree that Thomas Durante's books need to be part in any collector's book reference.

Hey Ralph

I have seen several people advise for the Thomas Durante books. Especially for the Para badges. Since Para is one of my fields of interest I see myself getting on of his books.

Thanks for the reply.

Dave C

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just want to mention that if anybody orders a book (or books) from B&D Publishing this month (since we have a 10 year anniversary) one get one of the four titles

- The Glider Pilot Badge
      - The Luftwaffe Ground Combat Badge
      - The Krim Shield, or
      - The Infantry Assault Badge

added for free. Your choice, just mention it in the comments section when ordering.

Dietrich
      B&D PUBLISHING
      Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Originally posted by Dietrich Maerz View Post
        Just want to mention that if anybody orders a book (or books) from B&D Publishing this month (since we have a 10 year anniversary) one get one of the four titles

- The Glider Pilot Badge

- The Luftwaffe Ground Combat Badge

- The Krim Shield, or

- The Infantry Assault Badge

added for free. Your choice, just mention it in the comments section when ordering.

Dietrich

Hello Dietrich,

I look forward to owning a B&D Publishing reference book/s. I will definitely take advantage of that deal! That is amazing! You will see my order some time in the next week!

Dave C

Comment

Originally posted by docmaster1 View Post
          Hello Dietrich, I look forward to owning a B&D Publishing reference book/s. I will definitely take advantage of that deal! That is amazing! You will see my order some time in the next week!
          Sorry that you missed the deal by not ordering at all. Maybe when we have our next anniversary!
          B&D PUBLISHING
          Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Hello Sir,

I ended up buying another item that I had been looking at for quite some time. I actually bought it from another forum member (thanks to the seller!). Since it was a higher dollar item I figured I may need to give my wife a break from all my purchases! Every time she sees the UPS driver I get a angry text or call at the office!

I will mark my calendar for 2027 [emoji23]!

Dave C

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X