Die Brucke (The Bridge) Not a Review!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Die Brucke (The Bridge) Not a Review!

If you ever use the IMD site for movie information, go to additional cast members of Die Brucke or look up Buck Henry. That's right! "The Saturday Night Live" writer and comedian and writer of the TV show "Get Smart" and movies like "The Graduate", "A Star is Born" is listed as being cast in the great German made film. (Ok it is a review).

If it's not a mistake, it would be an interesting story how he went to Germany to participate in the film.

I don't remember seeing him in the movie. I wouldnt' call it great but it was worth the purchase. (I had to buy it because it was impossible to find to rent....although now I have it on VHS and don't own a VHS player).

Comment

I think it is probably a mistake. I can't figure how he would have been involved in a German film at that time. IMD does at times get there facts incorrect. For a while, a few years ago they listed blues singer Etta James as Alan Hale Jrs. love child.

Comment

Shot of the Cast

Just happen to have this photo of some of the cast for reference.
        Attached Files

Comment

What about the American soldiers they ended up fighting? You never know, Buck might have been there during the occupation and figured it would be a good way to pick up a little extra money.....

Someone with the film should check the credits.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X