Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rick

hello Rick....

this is a special Price....When you will this CD i search it for you.
    I become this CD for 199 Euro i have it buy.It comes next week.

Comment

WW1?

Besides the Divisional Book based on the US Army intelligence Summary of 1919 (which is reputed to bereplete with errors) can anybody point me towards a similar book(s) for the Imperial german army in WW1?
      Thanks,
      Cheers.
      JeMc

Comment

Hello
        About Biblio Verlag and its sery regarding KC holders (to this day, 14 or 15 volumes were published) : I read on Das.ritterkreuz.de that one of the co-author, Mr. Franz Thomas, was no longer involved in the project.
        Would anybody have more information about this matter ?
        Anyway, I am afraid that this ambitious project will never be able to be completed. If my memory serves me correctly, first volumes in that sery (Sturmartillerie and Fallschirmjäger) were published in 1986. The last one was published in 2001 (Infanterie volume 5 listing recipients' names between Dow and E something).
        All these books have detailed to this day about 1600 recipients' careers while more than 7300 are officially listed !
        A quick calcul will tell us that the full collection should represent 68 volumes to exhaustively cover all recipients ! (remember that 15 were issued in 15 years).
        I hope to be still alive in 50 years when the sery will be completed !!
        For those interested, here the link of the publisher (unfortunately not updated since the Infanterie section lacks the 2 latest volumes). As for the Sturmartillerie volume, a new one is in preparation since 2 or 3 years. What a pity !
        Even if I have already had the opportunity to tell it in another threads, let me tell you again that these books are a masterwork for that matter and are easily understandable for non German speakers (like me).
        Regards
        Denis

http://www.militaria-biblio.de/Verla...ml#MARKER-9-78

Comment

Here are some picutre of Biblio's KC series. Shown are the two volumes covering the Gebirgstruppe which also includes award lists for the DKiG, DKiS and honour roll clasp. Also the two volumes covering the non-uboat KM recipients.
          Expensive, but in my opinion well worth it.

regards

Simon
          Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X