X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Das Boot sequel

You guys heard about this?

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...-a7113066.html

That IS interesting... "picking up where it left off" is really fascinating because i wonder where they will take this....(im afraid that the 2017 version will further demonize these men...) reason being, this is probably the most well-known of the movies that dont portray germans as culpable on EVERY single molecular level ad infinitum... i fear there will be further reprisals for these men, perhaps some a side of shame, more guilt, more blamefulness... in the era of sanitizing and rewriting the narratives to fit our modern PC values... ah, erasing history... how fun.

Comment

Brilliant, they were in a pretty bad state at the end of the originals though! It must plan to follow them thorough the ending months of the war and after war life?

Comment

Thanks for posting CPB. Should be interesting, nay idea when this will be released?

Comment

If you like U Boats you might enjoy this game.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/kbro...-torpedo-fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Reichsword View Post
            Thanks for posting CPB. Should be interesting, nay idea when this will be released?
            I think I read that filming starts in 2018.

Comment

Very interesting, but few of the crew survived at the end. I hope they retain the great standards from the original.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilhelm View Post
                Very interesting, but few of the crew survived at the end. I hope they retain the great standards from the original.
                Me too !!! Tom

Comment

This will be interesting in more ways than one.

We can but hope they do not stuff up what is one of the most respected WW2 war dramas out there,

Still to get a new/ younger generations to watch this stuff and take on board the horror that comes from world gone mad is not a bad thing, especially with where it all seems to be heading today,

Chris

Comment

Das Boot sequel

I'll be seeing Juergen Prochnow next week - seriously - so maybe i can get to ask him about it later on

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X