UK TV Combat Dealers Series 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lutfen View Post
    Don't miss it! Its first showing is Tuesday 9 May at 9, though may be repeated on Wednesday at 7.

Michael
    Thanks. I was nearly right

Comment

Great, I am prepared

Comment

It will be interesting to see the ex Cadman panther restoration being done

Comment

Part 2 of Season 3 of Combat Dealers will begin today on Quest at 21.00 UK time (which is in 5 mins)!

Comment

Enjoyed it

Comment

Is this series on You Tube?

Comment

The big man looked a bit 'green' at the end of the last episode. Didn't look like it was faked for the show either. Another top episode This has become my favourite tv watch.

Comment

tigertankk98

nice bit of totty in the spitfire ;; not bruce ;;;ah ah

Comment

Great programme.

£100 for the swastika from the tail fin of a Messerschmitt? Seemed very cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by chrischa View Post
                      Great programme.

Definitely enjoyable! However was that Bf109 relic too good to be true?

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by chrischa View Post
                        Great programme.

I love the show but I think some parts are just for the camera. I do not think that for real !

Didn't he actually agree £75 for it ? must be worth £1000 at least !!!!

Comment

Yes that's right, he took him down to £75! Something odd.

This episode confirms I'd like to own a kubel. Could never afford it but I'd like to own one.

Comment

Originally posted by Totenhead View Post
                            must be worth £1000 at least !!!!
                            Could easily go for double or even triple that if proved to be from the BOB and it looked authentic to me.

Really enjoying season 3! The Panther tank is frikin awesome.

Comment

you can forget all the deals done in this program they just dont happen its a tv production

Comment

Originally posted by Lloyds View Post
                                you can forget all the deals done in this program they just dont happen its a tv production
                                Next you'll be telling us that TV wrestling is faked!

Michael

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 35 users online. 0 members and 35 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X