UK TV Combat Dealers Series 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by earlymb View Post
    Actually, Bruce is quite the same in real life. He is a very successful businessman as director in a big construction/maintenance firm and is also a genuinely friendly and approachable guy. The way he acts, talks, dresses... that's not acted at all. He was first approached by the productioncompany for a guest appearance as an expert, but they soon realized he had all they were looking for and the concept was adapted to have the show revolve around Bruce and his crew and collection.

He did tell me he never expected or even thought the show would have this level of success and that he was hesitant about signing up for more seasons because the filming was starting to take up so much time, but he did sign up for Season 4; production of which has already started.
    Nice one
    I think hes brilliant to be honest
    Have to try and bump into him sometime somewhere, would love to meet the guys

Comment

Actually, Bruce is quite the same in real life. He is a very successful businessman as director in a big construction/maintenance firm and is also a genuinely friendly and approachable guy. The way he acts, talks, dresses... that's not acted at all. He was first approached by the productioncompany for a guest appearance as an expert, but they soon realized he had all they were looking for and the concept was adapted to have the show revolve around Bruce and his crew and collection.

He did tell me he never expected or even thought the show would have this level of success and that he was hesitant about signing up for more seasons because the filming was starting to take up so much time, but he did sign up for Season 4; production of which has already started.
      For someone with a lot on his plate I'm pleased he has set aside the time to present the series. No insults implied nor intended.

Comment

Is the series finished?Im not seeing it listed tonight........

Comment

Series ended.

Yes.

SF.

Comment

From Bruce's FB-page:

Dear friends,
            Greetings from Down Under!
            Following on from all your questions, just to let you all know unfortunately we have only just been made aware that the new series (3) has actually been split into two. And the next five episodes will be shown in the coming months.
            Some really exciting stories including Panther Tank, Sherman Tanks, Spitfires, AMAZING Panzer treasures from Russia, paying our respects to veterans of WWI amongst some other very cool locations and restorations.
            Really can't wait for you to all see, glad you have been enjoying the series so far.
            Happy Days,
            Cheers, Bruce.

Comment

Cheers earlymb. Thats a shame,hope the show doesnt lose momentum.Few ppl i know starting to clue into it.

Comment

From Bruce's FB-page:
                I did wonder what had happened last night !! I was all geared up waiting for it and it never came on !!!

At least the remaining shows will be on soon I hope !

Comment

Originally posted by Panzer-G-man View Post
                  Cheers earlymb. Thats a shame,hope the show doesnt lose momentum.Few ppl i know starting to clue into it.
                  The production of Season 4 has already started. Part II of Season 3 should have enough nice surprises left anyway.

Season 1 can be found on Dailymotion.com and apparently all episodes are available on iTunes and Amazon Prime. The first 3 episodes of S3 are also on Quest TV's Youtube channel (I hope they'll also upload the latest two there).

Comment

I really like this show. Get to see lots of places and items that would not usually be shown on tv. It is very interesting and informative, hope it runs for a while yet. The amount of stuff some people have got.........

Comment

A new update from Bruce's FB page:

I'm pleased to let you all our UK friends know the Combat Dealers will be back in your screens the 9th May on Quest .
                      Can't wait for you to get to see what the boys and I have been up to, Panther tank revocations, Sherman tank fixes, some awesome locations and even the chance to see Hus and I in our speedos on an ice lake!

Comment

Nice one

Comment

Back on tv this Wednesday

Comment

Looking forward to seeing Bruce and the boys being back on TV....Marie will love it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by darrenbate View Post
                              Back on tv this Wednesday
                              Don't miss it! Its first showing is Tuesday 9 May at 9, though may be repeated on Wednesday at 7.

Michael

Comment

And hes only gone and gotten a bloody Panther in the new episode!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 11 users online. 0 members and 11 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X