Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lloyds View Post
    do you mean the 2 unused/unfinished front plates for jagdpanthers
    Hmm,is that all they are?Another Brucey exagerration?By the sounds of it,he made out like he had a complete shell and was working up money to rebuild it.....

Comment

I enjoy watching it, good show & would love to see more of the vehicles Bruce has in the back ground.
      All good fun & doesn't do any of our collections any harm either promotes the collection of WW2 stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Kullmer View Post
        I enjoy watching it, good show & would love to see more of the vehicles Bruce has in the back ground.
        All good fun & doesn't do any of our collections any harm either promotes the collection of WW2 stuff.
        I agree, would love to meet him and his guys, great characters

Comment

There is a project in front of any others that is in full swing that will appear in the show

He also has many other large projects near completion but it all takes time and a lot of effort as the standard of the finish is very high some of us will be at stoneleigh walking around so say hello but we are also looking for bargains as well!!

cheers Ian

Comment

Great show

Great mates.

owen

Comment

Originally posted by ssparatrooper View Post
              There is a project in front of any others that is in full swing that will appear in the show

He also has many other large projects near completion but it all takes time and a lot of effort as the standard of the finish is very high some of us will be at stoneleigh walking around so say hello but we are also looking for bargains as well!!

cheers Ian

You work for him then? Or on his show?

Comment

Originally posted by praubal View Post
                You work for him then? Or on his show?
                You're talking to Ian the armourer!

Comment

i work for him and appear in the show

not so much in the show now as i have been busy restoring my own bits and working on other projects and other things but its all good fun and i get to do things i like

Comment

Good show,great entertainment.Bruce is a great character

Comment

Originally posted by kammo man View Post
                      Great show

Great mates.

owen
                      Did I not spot you on the show? Did Bruce deliver some hardware for "Fury"?

Comment

yes Owen was on series 1 and bruce supplied

original and in running condition
                        251D
                        250 ausf B
                        8 ton zug maschine
                        steyr 1500a mannschaftwagen
                        Kettenkrad
                        hetzer jagtpanzer 38t
                        schimwagen
                        kubelwagen
                        88mm flak
                        15cm sfh
                        pak 40
                        pak 38 and another damaged pak 38
                        russian 88 (rebored by the germans)
                        bmw r75
                        2 x infantry kerren

as well as many smaller pieces and some retard to train the germans on the pak drills & mg42 drills and to march the SS battalion up the road me!

best job i ever had FACT! i dont care what anyone says i had a great time on this movie and with Owen

Comment

I really enjoy the show, Bruce cracks me right up.. Personally, I think he should have his own TV chat show..

"Have a look, I'm only chatting to Tom Cruise this evening, you're having a laugh ain't ya!"

Did he ever manage to acquire the Das Reich Schwimmwagon by the way? That was unbelievably cool.

Which episode was you in Owen?

Comment

Great show Ian, enjoy it.

Will Bruce be attending any events this year ? Would love to meet up with him and say hello

Were you in in Arnhem in 2014 for the 70th ? I was there with a buddy of mine, we never made it to the Peg however !

Cheers

yes Owen was on series 1 and bruce supplied

original and in running condition
                            251D
                            250 ausf B
                            8 ton zug maschine
                            steyr 1500a mannschaftwagen
                            Kettenkrad
                            hetzer jagtpanzer 38t
                            schimwagen
                            kubelwagen
                            88mm flak
                            15cm sfh
                            pak 40
                            pak 38 and another damaged pak 38
                            russian 88 (rebored by the germans)
                            bmw r75
                            2 x infantry kerren

as well as many smaller pieces and some retard to train the germans on the pak drills & mg42 drills and to march the SS battalion up the road me!

best job i ever had FACT! i dont care what anyone says i had a great time on this movie and with Owen

Comment

Yes i jumped at Armhem on the 70th out of drag em oot a C47 used on the operation in ww2 on to renkum 1st para brigades wartime DZ

i had a great weekend meeting up with blokes from my time in 3 Para and veterans and other friends

Bruce does attend shows but as he is very busy it is usually a last minute thing he will probably go to stoneleigh at the weekend

Comment

Nice one, must have been a buzz for you. We were on the heath in the morning but didn't see the jumps because of the weather delays

All the best

Yes i jumped at Armhem on the 70th out of drag em oot a C47 used on the operation in ww2 on to renkum 1st para brigades wartime DZ

i had a great weekend meeting up with blokes from my time in 3 Para and veterans and other friends

Bruce does attend shows but as he is very busy it is usually a last minute thing he will probably go to stoneleigh at the weekend

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 16 users online. 0 members and 16 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X