UK TV Combat Dealers Series 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK TV Combat Dealers Series 3

Saw the trailer today for the upcoming third series of Combat Dealers.

Episode 1 will be shown Tuesday 10th January 2017 between 9pm - 10pm on UK TV channel Quest

Unfortunately I can't seem to find any further information regarding the third series, the programme's home page has yet to be updated:

http://www.questtv.co.uk/combat-dealers/

The only information I have found has been on Bruce's twitter page: https://twitter.com/BruceCrompton

That's total rigged. Kevin Wheatcroft told me that he bought nothing ftom him in one episode but pretended to do so...büt after said he wasn't taking anything.

Comment

Starts in a few hours!

Comment

shock horror most tv is rigged!

this show lets you see things and places you probably wont ever get the chance to visit or see and it shows collecting/reenacting/weapons/vehicles in a good healthy light from any army in history i dont see the problem.

Some scenes are bluffed but you still get to see a piece of history you would not otherwise or just turn it over and watch big brother.

we do jump out of planes and restore panther tanks and 251s and other un-interesting things on this programme that we will continue do with or without a tv show but this way you get to see it.

and moan about it

Comment

I enjoyed the show despite its shortcomings

Comment

I enjoy it for what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by darrenbate View Post
              I enjoy it for what it is.
              I'm with you there mate.

Not too many shows on TV that fire Panzerschreck's and PIAT's

Comment

Yea , watched it myself last night . I guess it depends what your interest is in . I love the German vehicles and small arms . In fairness the show does cover a lot of ground . At the end of the day we get to see some nice kit and we have to accept the bit of Hollywood thrown in !!!

Comment

Love this show.It prompted me into starting my collection.

Comment

I actually found the PIAT much more impressive to fire (although Huse fires it on the TV) and it can be used as a spigot mortar and as i am an ex paratrooper it is a thing of legend in the reg

there is much more stuff to come in the next few weeks involving all sorts

cheers Ian

Comment

Episode 1 of season 3 is now in full on Quest TV's youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO0A20u04Ts&t=4s

I have no idea how long they'll keep it up there though.

Comment

Bruce is in the Channel Islands next week, should be interesting !

Comment

Originally posted by ssparatrooper View Post
                          shock horror most tv is rigged!

this show lets you see things and places you probably wont ever get the chance to visit or see and it shows collecting/reenacting/weapons/vehicles in a good healthy light from any army in history i dont see the problem.

Some scenes are bluffed but you still get to see a piece of history you would not otherwise or just turn it over and watch big brother.

we do jump out of planes and restore panther tanks and 251s and other un-interesting things on this programme that we will continue do with or without a tv show but this way you get to see it.

and moan about it
                          When are we gonna hear more about the Jagdpanther,that Bruce found in the oil pit?

Comment

Originally posted by Panzer-G-man View Post
                            When are we gonna hear more about the Jagdpanther,that Bruce found in the oil pit?
                            do you mean the 2 unused/unfinished front plates for jagdpanthers

Comment

Would like to see the Panther they are restoring at the moment

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 13 users online. 0 members and 13 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X