Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volume II of "Die SS-Totenkopfverbände 1933-1939" published

Dear members of this forum,
    Assuming that many of you are interested, I am happy to inform you that the longawaited volume II of "Die SS-Totenkopfverbände 1933-1939" has been published.
    Volume II details the build-up of the SS-Totenkopfstandarten during the years 1937-1939.
    It contains 281 pages and over 200 rare photos, which in majority never have been published before.

For more details see below.

In the meantime, all buyers of volume I, as well as those who preordered a copy of this volume II, have been informed by email.
    For orderinginfo, please write directly to tveccles@cs.com

Best wishes,
    Marten van Dijken
    Attached Files

Volume II "Die SS-Totenkopfverbände 1933-1939"

Dear members and readers of this forum,

I would'nt like to deny you the following reviews of volume II of the documentation "Die SS-Totenkopfverbände 1933-1939":

I just received Marten's new book. I highly recommend it to anyone interested in the history of the SS-TV. His research is exhaustive, comprehensive and is accompanied by extremely well chosen images.
    Derek C. (Canada)

Got the book from Marten van Dijken, Volume II of the Totenkopfverbände 1937 – 1939 some days ago and I am very pleased again!
    Volume I was great, Volume II might be much “greater”…
    The information about the new-SS-T-Standarten are very detailed, as usual, I would say.
    The details concerning the E-Sturmbanne were very useful for me, had some "Problems" with them until reading in this volume, there are some very astonishing transfers from Junkerschule Tölz to the SS-TV, f.e., and the “background” and the later actions of the SS-TV in Austria, in the “Sudetenland” and later “Protektorat” filled some gaps in my historical memory, too!
    Thank you very much, dear Marten, I am looking forward to the next Volume!!
    Roland P. (Germany)

Full of information upon organisation and actions.
    Great chapters dedicated to the "Blumenkriege" (Austria, Sudetenland, Remnants of Czechoslovakia) Very usefull.
    Well illustrated with numerous unknown photos.
    Good job Marten !
    Now I wait for the 3rd volume of the now standard work upon Totenkopfverbände.

Georges J. (France)

Thank you very much for volume II!
    Again your documentation is rich illustrated and supplied with photocaptions demonstrating your thorough knowledge of the subject as well as a conveniently arranged and detailed history of the respective units.
    After completing volume III, your documentation will be the only referencebook for the „SS-Totenkopfverbände“.

Adrian M. (Germany)

Received Marten's new book : "Volume II of the Totenkopfverbände 1937 – 1939" a few days ago. It is outstanding, packed with so much new and important information. The photographic material is excellent. A must have book (as is volume 1) for anyone interested in the SS. And I'm very much looking forward to volume 3.
    Congratulations and many thanks Marten. A real top class effort.

Peter I. (Australia)

The book (volume II) is still available.

Interestees please write directly to tveccles@cs.com

Best wishes,
    Marten

Comment

Last copies of this limited edition still available.
      Best wishes,
      Marten

Comment

Dear forummember, dear readers,
        Within three months volume II of my documentation of the SS-Totenkopfverbände 1933-1939 except for a few last copies is out of stock now.
        The many commending mails I received, are a stimulus to make the already in rawtext available contents of Volume III fit for printing with greater speed.
        Several buyers described my documentation as standardwork on the SS-Totenkopfverbände. To publish such a standardwork was my aim. A final conclusion, however, is left to the readers.
        Last copies of volume I as well as volume II are still available, as long as the stock lasts. Contact please tveccles@cs.com
        Best wishes,
        Marten van Dijken

Comment

Hello to all,

i have finished volume II and i´m inspired. A lot of detailed informations. An outstanding book. This book is to be recommended very much.
          Thank you very much Marten!
          Regards
          Sebastian

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X