Billy Kramer

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

we had the worst so what are the best war movies???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we had the worst so what are the best war movies???

well we had a worst of thread so what about a best of! il start with kellys heroes! why cos its just FUN!! and at the end the germans are portraited just like the americans soldiers despite being the standard blond blued eyed ss wearing nazi soldier etc etc!
    so what are your favourite war films so!

Originally posted by paddywhack
    well we had a worst of thread so what about a best of! il start with kellys heroes! why cos its just FUN!! and at the end the germans are portraited just like the americans soldiers despite being the standard blond blued eyed ss wearing nazi soldier etc etc!
    so what are your favourite war films so!
    Zulu not 100% historically accurate (none are, of course), but I think it does a great job of portraying the tenacity of those soldiers of the 24th Foot in fighting off the Zulus at Rorke's Drift.

Greg
    sigpicFacebook "Tigers in the Ardennes" book page
    www.facebook.com/TigersintheArdennes

Comment

yeah i realy liked zulu! dont know why but i can keep on whatching it no bother at all!!

Comment

recent

Movie that I have just recently seen was.. TO END ALL WARS.. I give it a A++++..But I have many favorite war movies..What about the British movie GUNS AT BATASI..........BILL

Comment

Gods And Generals...

Gods And Generals was well done(but dragged in parts.)
          It gave the first accurrate portrayal of Southern attitudes(a first!) ever put on film....

Comment

Patton is one I enjoy ,George C scotts portrayal was top notch ,and The Battle of Britain( I am looking forward to Spielbergs new version in which a squadron of Mustangs wipes out the whole German airforce and saves the day ) Rob.
            God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

I vote for G.I.Jane. The best war movie!

Comment

Das Boot is classic. Stalingrad is amazing. But you have to love RED DAWN!

Comment

Originally posted by Flak88
                  Das Boot is classic. Stalingrad is amazing. But you have to love RED DAWN!
                  Yeah, I hear ya on Red Dawn.

"Shoot straight, you Army pukes!"

Greg
                  sigpicFacebook "Tigers in the Ardennes" book page
                  www.facebook.com/TigersintheArdennes

Comment

actuly another film that i didnt think was going to be any good but actuly was is black hawk down! once they get into the fighting it just doesnt stop at all and your realy mentaly tired after watching the running battles for so long!

Comment

I really enjoy a movie called "The Train" from 1964. Burt Lancaster. Didn't care for the American halftracks though.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X