CEJ Books

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE NAZI DEATH CAMPS - New After the Battle Edition Coming Soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NAZI DEATH CAMPS - New After the Battle Edition Coming Soon!

Saw this ad in the latest After the Battle Magazine. Looks like it could be a very informative book:
    Attached Files

Thanks - I think I'll have to get that book!

I hope they include a lot more on Auschwitz ... They missed a lot of local sites in their regular magazine article.

Comment

Hi,

I thought that "After The Battle" magazine had long since gone!
      Will look forward to this issue, been to Dachau and Bergen-Belsen in the past; will be an interesting read!
      They sold issues of this magazine at Bergen-Belsen KZ several years ago, before the German authorities built the new research building which is fantastic.

Best wishes,

John.

Comment

Originally posted by feldpost 58 View Post
        Hi,

I thought that "After The Battle" magazine had long since gone!
        Will look forward to this issue, been to Dachau and Bergen-Belsen in the past; will be an interesting read!
        They sold issues of this magazine at Bergen-Belsen KZ several years ago, before the German authorities built the new research building which is fantastic.

Best wishes,

John.
        They are still going strong with their quarterly issues and books. You can now download their magazines, including back issues I believe, in digital format.
        They had a fall-out with WH Smith's over the amount the shop wanted to charge them for stocking the magazine so that's why it looked like they disappeared from the newsagents.

http://www.afterthebattle.com/

Comment

The book will be released in the UK mid November and will be available for sale in the USA from RZM imports the first week of December 2016.
          http://www.rzm.com/books/atb/atbbk059.cfm
          Attached Files

Comment

Sample pages 1
            Attached Files

Comment

Sample pages 2
              Attached Files

Comment

Sample pages 3
                Attached Files

Comment

Sample pages 4
                  Attached Files

Comment

Current Availability?

As of 12/12/2016 this title is showing on Amazon UK and US as currently unavailable. Anyone have a current status for this book?

Comment

RZM Imports will be receiving the first shipment of books on December 19th. AND the entire stock coming in is just about all sold. As I type this reply I see that we have 5 copies left for sale. Get your order in before RZM is sold out.
                      http://www.rzm.com/books/atb/atbbk059.cfm

Also we have received an advance copy and have added all new sample pages.

Comment

Ordered my copy through Amazon the other day. The cost of the book plus shipping was less than what the Canadian Retailer for ATB was asking for just the book itself

Comment

Received my copy a few days back. Only had time to have a brief looksie. Looks like an interesting read with a ton of the camps split up into chapters on the various countries they were located in.

Comment

I received my copy this past Saturday in the mail. I bought it brand new through Amazon for $50 US including postage and tax.

Ramon

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X