No announcement yet.

Wholesale 'improvements' on Wiki Waffen SS sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I worked with a man who was volunteer for a organization whom I wont name, but you can pretty much guess what it is. Back in early 2004 they created a social media unit to fight positions that were not flattering to their group. Mainly going after Palestinians and such here in the US, he stated in 2007 they started going after posts on the net praising nationalists, pro-gun, Hitler, and anything related to giving praise to Fascist forces (related to this topic) and homophobia.

When I asked what he meant he stated that they go to sites and post counter arguments to anything they deem offensive with the intent of visually disrupting dialogue to sow confusion and fear for those viewing. I love people like this, because he really had no idea who I am (other than a co-worker) and was completely honest.

So I can only conclude that when we see Wiki being monitored like this it's an orchestrated attempt to keep only one narrative and prevent another. Facebook is another site loaded with those types of people also.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
    X