Three new SS books :

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three new SS books :

In the last few days I have received three outstanding SS books. One related to the "LAH", one related to "Totenkopf", one related to "Das Reich". For what my opinion is worth they are a must have for any person with a serious interest on the SS ;
    1. TOTENKOPF. Volume 2: The Structure, Development and Personalities of the 3.SS-Panzer Division. by Mark Yerger & Ignacio Arrondo
    2. Career, crimes and trial of SS-Sturmbannführer GUSTAV KNITTEL Commander of the Aufklärungsabteilung ‘LSSAH’ by Timo R. Worst
    3. PANZERS NORMANDIE 44 SERIE SS-Panzer-Regiment 2 “Das Reich”. by Stephan Cazenave

The massive effort these guys have put in regarding their research and dedication to the particular subject matter cannot be underestimated.
    Do yourselves a favour and buy these books. They are not cheap – but you won’t be disappointed. If you are I would sure like to know why.
    Well done and congratulations to (hope you don’t mind me addressing you by your first names) Mark, Ignacio, Timo and Stephan. As a reader and buyer of many books I in particular appreciate your efforts (and your publishers) in making your research available to the public – THANK YOU very much !

I will provide more of my views on the books on the existing specific threads of each book.
    Peter.

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
X