oorlogsspullen

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New book: Deutsche Kriegsmarine: uniforms, insignias and equipment of the German Navy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Book

Nice and fantastic work with the book.

I am sure it will be a source of experience for many of us.
    Please send one to my adress as soon your time permit.
    Let me know P & P and I will forward the Money to your bank.

Best

Svante

Comment

Looks good Eduardo. You put a lot of time and effort in this book. Please keep us updated

Comment

Nice work!
        Would like to buy one as well

Comment

Thanks all for your kind words, really apreciated

Finally some news from the Publisher, in two weeks I will have my copies availables, so it should be available in stores from mid-October. For those that asked me for a signed copy i will contact during next week and will send them as soon as possible after pick them up. I still have some copies available if there is someone more interested.

Thanks to all, I really hope you like it and enjoy.
          Collector of Kriegsmarine and Küstenartillerie items

Regards
          Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

sigpic "Deutsche Kriegsmarine"

Comment

Well done Edwardo , will be buying a copy.

Comment

Just ordered and I know it will be great!

Comment

Copy will be ordered now, Christmas is coming a little early this year.

Comment

Thanks mates for your kind words and support, much appreciated.

I'm going to pick up some book copies, so next week first will be sent to those that ask me for a signed one, if anybody else is interested please contact me.

In the next two weeks it should be available on the stores and webs, finally after long time working in this I will be able to have your feedback and know if we achieved the goal.

Thanks to all.

Regards
                  Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

Comment

Thanks for the update Eduardo.

Comment

Hi Gents

Probably I am one of the first in purchase that gem of book,Really since I met Eduardo in 2007 he commented to me his book idea I wished that moment,well then the years the project is done and let me tell you than this book is called to be:"The Holy Bible of Km book.
                      It has very interesting pics never seen before and not boring and long text for people whom english language is not his language and so the book is the most...

Well let me recomend that book to all of you than love km or the whole Navy Worldwide uniforms like me and the rest than love 3rd Reich Militaria.

Thanks in advance

Fernando

Comment

Yesterday I received my copy of the book. Needless to say I immediately browsed through the book and did some reading. Untill now I can only say: outstanding! Eduardo paid much attention to the fieldgrey uniforms of the coastal artillery. A subject dearly missed in books until now.

I will continue reading and keep you updated. Anyone else who has received his copy yet?

Comment

My copy is presently logged as being in the "DPD" courier depot in Leeds , waiting for it to make the jump to Ireland ,hopefully might have it tomorrow or Monday am.

Comment

Eduardo, it always amazes me , the dedication and effort you guys put into these projects of compiling and publishing books. Well done. J

Comment

The first copies of the book already have arrived to their owners, finally after a lot of time and effort.

The first feedbacks that I received and have seen in the forums has been very positive, which I thank wholeheartedly and reward me amply, I think that the objectives that I set myself when I started the project have been fulfilled, many thanks to all.

Regards
                              Eduardo

Comment

I recieved my copy yesterday afternoon , much to the delight of my long sufferring partner (Marie) who has told me " we have no more room for books, binoculars or wooden boxes".

Forgiven (again) I have had a look through Eduardo's book and am really happy with it.
                                The quality of the production is first class, good quality paper good binding a strong and well put together book. You are looking at a work of some 500 odd pages so it is reasonable to expect an investment in the "build".
                                The photographs of items are pin sharp detailed and show a great deal of expertise (in the taking) they are exceptionally good.
                                The quality of the information is what one would expect , captions are "just right" and the text reads well and is informative.
                                The font size is very user friendly and the presentation is not cluttered or over crowded images and text present very well and engage with the reader.
                                I would have to put hand on heart and say I am going to learn quite a few things from this book , many of the items in it are "top end" and quite rare, many are within the price range of most of us - for my part I have enjoyed seeing a wide selection of Naval items, which were worn , used and were part of the day to day life of men of all ranks, "trades" and professions.
                                Apart from photos of items which exist in Eduardo's collection and those of other collectors who contributed there are numerous period illustrations which are equally well described and these add to the overall presentation - as a reader, and as a (modest) collector I am well pleased with this book and would have no problem in buying this book again tomorrrow morning if I were to see it for the first time, none at all.
                                Although Marie mght not think it I am one of those hard to please "old so and so's" - I buy books to learn something from them - if I cannot do that they are not worth buying and I do not need them as I said above I would buy this one again
                                This is not a cheap buy £122 on Amazon but in life you often pay for what you get and quality does not disapoint , you won't be disappointed.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X