Vintage Productions

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Career, trial and trial of SS-Sturmbannführer Gustav Knittel...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One week from the launch date. The final corrections have been made to the manuscript and the book is ready to go on sale.

Comment

Hi Timo,
      Will your book be only available from Boeken? They use GLS for shipping, a very poor reliable company with many problems of deliveries, at least in France.
      Greetings,
      Laurent

Comment

Originally posted by laurent14 View Post
        Hi Timo,
        Will your book be only available from Boeken? They use GLS for shipping, a very poor reliable company with many problems of deliveries, at least in France.
        Greetings,
        Laurent
        Hi Laurent. Yes, for the moment only from boekenbestellen.nl

Comment

The wait is almost over. Only four more days to go: the book will be launched on Thursday the 30th of June 2016...

Comment

Hi Forgot to ask is that a Hard cover or soft covered book,and any way of getting a signed copy?? Thanks and looking forward to ordering mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay V. View Post
              Hi Forgot to ask is that a Hard cover or soft covered book,and any way of getting a signed copy?? Thanks and looking forward to ordering mine.
              Hi Jay, it's soft cover.

Binding : Paperback
              Size : 176mm x 250mm
              Total pages : 541

No sure how to arrange for signed copies since each book is shipped from the printer directly to the customer. I plan to organise a two-day battlefield tour in and around Stavelot this autumn, perhaps join us there and bring your copy?

Comment

Sir
                I wish that would be awesome,maybe some day.Just a thought maybe have a few on hand from the publisher so that you could sign for people requesting one. Eighter way I will be ordering one (will be on vacation and not around a computer on the launch date but diffently ordering one the 1st day back).Thanks for the fast reply.

Comment

Does it have a sewn binding or just glued?

Comment

Originally posted by pasoleati View Post
                    Does it have a sewn binding or just glued?
                    glued

Comment

BTW, there's certainly the option of doing a limited run of hard cover sewn books, which would cost approx. 6 euros more, if enough people are interested.

Comment

If the price difference is only 6 euros, definitely would prefer proper hardcover!

Comment

If the price difference is only 6 euros, definitely would prefer proper hardcover!
                          We checked with the printer today and it would still be glued.

Comment

That is not good news. Sounds that the printer is not a truly quality-driven one. Such a binding is not promising for longevity.

Comment

Sir
                              Before I order the soft cove version,let me know if you decide on the hard cover,as I would prefer the hard book.Thanks

Comment

That is not good news. Sounds that the printer is not a truly quality-driven one. Such a binding is not promising for longevity.
                                They can do a sewn version but it would be way more expensive and we'd have to rearrange the layout of the photo sections. For the moment we stick to the softcover glued book.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 37 users online. 0 members and 37 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X