Favorite Mini-Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peter_Suciu
    The next HBO series will be about the lives of a couple of Roman soldiers during the final days of Caesar. That should be interesting. And HBO is also working on a Pacific story that will be similar to Band of Brothers.
    Darn I don't have cable, but when do they plan on doing the Roman thing? I do Roman re-enactment and gag at some of the equipment movie companies use.

Comment

Originally posted by coastie
      Darn I don't have cable, but when do they plan on doing the Roman thing? I do Roman re-enactment and gag at some of the equipment movie companies use.
      I know what you mean. Most Roman stuff is just so generic. Do you re-enact the Republic or the Empire? I hate the later stuff like Constantine and the Cross where the armor and clothing is clearly late Republic.

Here is some information:
      http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve...1|1|%2C00.html

Comment

Two old TV War series I can't find ???

Does anyone know the Title/date for the following:
        1. SS-Death Camp theatrical movie/series where SS unit parade was
        shown with what looked like a nicely done prop SS-strumbannfahnen being trooped as Himler reviewed the camp SS guards?
        2. Korean War real footage PBS series where at the end the North Korean War museum was shown with captured US Army unit flags on display?
        Please email me if you know about same ---> oldflagswanted [at] att.net
        Last edited by oldflagswanted; 02-15-2005, 04:13 AM.
        sigpic
        .......^^^ .................... some of my collection ...................... ^^^...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X