Bender books sought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bender books sought

Looking for used copies of various Bender books for a younger local reader. E-amil me if you happen to have anything available aside from titles concerned with SS or edged weapons (found all for him).

Best
    Mark

No Bender books...but!

Welcome to the forum!

By the way......love your books.....Keep 'em comming!

Thanx

David

Comment

David

Thanks for your comment, my new SS/Police German Cross in Silver holders book recently released. Multiple Gold holder volumes to follow.

Best
      Mark

P.S. When death calls, don't pick up the phone

Comment

Hello Mark
        I have justbought your new book dealing with SS-Police DKiS recipients. I have found very valuable information as well as interesting photos which were, to the best of my knowledge, never published before (enjoyed seeing Daluege with his green backed Oberstgruppenführer collar tabs for instance)
        Besides, it is also interesting to note that 2 SS members were both awarded DKiS and DKiG. To this day, only Konteadmiral Paul Meixner was credited in earning both !
        Just a question : I am not sure that in the section covering Roland Schonfelder, the KC holder displayed is Roland / I would say that this is rather Manfred Schonfelder (DKiG and RK in the 5. SS Pz. Div.)
        What do you think about this point ?
        Look forward to reading the other volumes about DKiG recipients !
        Denis

Comment

The photo of Manfred with KC was an accident, an error contributed to Roger by one of his assistants. Its in an addendum in vol. 2. Most photos in the book are unpublished, as they will be throughout the series. Likewise, the data is all new as only books listing names have been produced to date.

Mark

Comment

Thanks Mark
            and thumbs up for this great job
            Denis

Comment

Yeah Mark! Your work is excellent. I have a bunch of your books. Glad you publish with Bender now and not with Schiffer. Your SS research is unique.

Yuri

Comment

Yuri

Thanks for the kind words. Doing captions now and final proofing for volume 1 of SS/Police German Cross in Gold holders, about 425 pages per volume.

Mark

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X