New Ritterkreuztrager book by Scherzer from Biblio Verlag series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Ritterkreuztrager book by Scherzer from Biblio Verlag series

Veit Scherzer is releasing the second volume of the Pionier Ritterkreuztrager from the Biblio Verlag Ritterkreutztrager series. "Die Ritterkreuzträger der Deutschen Wehrmacht 1939-1945 Teil XI: Pioniertruppe Band 2: L-Z"

Whether it is actually published by Biblio Verlag I'm not sure, but at least it seems that the series is continuing in some format!

http://www.vdmedien24.de/Scherzer-Di...ppe-Band-2-L-Z

Hooray!!!

Comment

I received mine today. It's really wonderful! It is published by VDM Heinz Nickel, not by Biblio Verlag. It looks like they took over the series!

Comment

I gave up hope that I will ever be able to hold the whole series in my hand years ago. I ordered part 1 ("Sturmartillerie") in 1985 as one of the first buyers... From what I heard here in Austria the part 2 of the "Pioniertruppe" will not be out before the middle of 2016.

Kind regards, Peter

Comment

Sorry, I made a mistake! I meant the new "Panzerabwehrtruppe A-Z" will not be out before the middle of 2016!

Kind regards again,

Peter

Comment

Wow! So they really are continuing the series. Is it VDM Heinz Nickel, and how did you find out about new volumes being written? Also is it Scherzer?

Comment

Originally posted by Klaus Richter View Post
              Wow! So they really are continuing the series. Is it VDM Heinz Nickel, and how did you find out about new volumes being written? Also is it Scherzer?
              Yes "Nickel" and yes, "Scherzer" - as far as I was told. Nickel accepts orders for the book, but -as written - You wont get it before June/July 2016. Don't know about other volumes published in the next time, sorry!
              SO MUCH is still missing, as the whole Luftwaffe (except Flak), most Panzer- and Infanterie and, and, and...

Kind regards, Peter

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X