"Call of Duty" collectors guide reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Call of Duty" collectors guide reviews

Many of you have ordered copies of the New Bender book "Call of Duty" A comprehensive guide for US Miltary medals...

I've been going over the book this last week and found it informative, bits of information I wasn't aware of, and there are nice articles of awardees, documents, and such. The big negative is again, and I understand the limitations of doing this, variations of different contractor/manufacturers of US medals. Also I would have like to seen a additional appendix of known Hallmarks.

Any other comments?

Originally posted by coastie
    Many of you have ordered copies of the New Bender book "Call of Duty" A comprehensive guide for US Miltary medals...

I've been going over the book this last week and found it informative, bits of information I wasn't aware of, and there are nice articles of awardees, documents, and such. The big negative is again, and I understand the limitations of doing this, variations of different contractor/manufacturers of US medals. Also I would have like to seen a additional appendix of known Hallmarks.

Any other comments?
    coastie's rubbing it in again

Yeah ... Im going postal next week .... aaaaaaaargggggggghhhh

Comment

Well .... it finally came today. Still had to pay the Customs Crooks nearly $10

Anyway .... NUmbered and Signed # 126.

No better time either .. going on a road trip ... got some time to read

Comment

Originally posted by h009291
        Well .... it finally came today. Still had to pay the Customs Crooks nearly $10

Anyway .... NUmbered and Signed # 126.

No better time either .. going on a road trip ... got some time to read
        Yea! When you get back give us your review. (Now you can stop sqawking )

Comment

Originally posted by coastie
          Yea! When you get back give us your review. (Now you can stop sqawking )
          Yep ... I was loading the machinegun when the postie dropped it off today ... I think they heard I was coming on Friday if it didnt arrive

Comment

One thing I did check on was the Gold and Silver Lifesaving Medals ... yep .. SOLID Gold / Silver ... the ones I have seen for "sale" are plated. Guess I wont be getting the originals ... Knights Crosses are probably cheaper

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X