Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM 44 Maintenace booklet and tools

Hi Guys,
    Next are two pictures of the little booklet for the MP 44 that go's in the stock. Also the two tools for the same weapon.
    Can someone tell me the approximated value of those items?? I consider selling the set.
    Marc V.
    Attached Files

inside view
    Attached Files

Comment

Marc,
      I have seen the spare parts for sale earlier this year, but forget the value. I made a purchase in April of 7 original STG44 manuals like yours in minty excellent condition from France for $745 shipped, but they turned out to be clever forgeries which were printed on new paper and then aged with tea water. I returned them for a refund, and the fellow was quite good about it.

I have seen two manuals sell on Ebay this year originals, one went for around $250, the other for around $90 so go figure. I made some reprints of the manuals when I had them here for inspection and sell them on my website as copies for $8 each.
      Brian

Comment

Thank you Brian for the information, here in Belgium / Europe the set will probably sell for about $ 250 but I needed to know for the US.
        The booklet and tools I posted the photos from came from two MP 44 's I found myself in the Bulge, they are 100% original.
        I have sold my last MP 44 last week so I do not need them anymore. They are for sale to the best offer.
        Marc v.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X