No announcement yet.

Do we need a book* forum? please vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to everyone who has voted so far, and a BIG thank you to Seba for giving it a go!!!! The poor man has been pestered to death with requests and I salute his willingness to give some of these ideas a try.

I agree with many of you in your concern about having to many forums, but I think books are so important to all of us that there is room for a dedicated forum on the subject.

Al

Comment

i think a book forum is a great idea!it would be great to be able to discuss books that are worth the time and money,it would save people some grief,also i would be more intrested in discussing period books with those members on the forum that collect them,i look for RAD books constantly ,mainly for pictures since i dont understand german that well and it takes me forever to translate a page and right now since i buy most books sight unseen over the intranet it is either hit or miss when it comes to finding period books with alot of pictures,haveing a forun to discuss this would definately help others when decideing on a good period book!

Comment

I think a book forum would be good. I do not know if the section should further be broken down into Pre-May 1945 and Postwar.

John

Comment

Definate yes.

As everybody has said we all read books about our interest and its helpfull to have the good and the bad pointed out.

I do think it could be fairly open in it could also cover films, Documentaries etc for example?

as i'm sure many other members do, I'm always reading Military history books of all periods, Fact and fiction.

Lee

Comment

I think this is worth a try just my 2 cents.

Brandyn Grove

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X